How to activate Andhra Bank Mobile Banking / Download AB TEJ App: Andhra Bank offers many of beneficial solution to their customers so that they can complete their daily banking activities with ease.
Mobile banking one of the facility through which existing customers can complete their banking related task, by their Smart mobile phone, Active debit card, registered mobile number & GPR.
To avail, the facility of M-banking customers just needs to register first for that.
After successful registration with Andhra Bank M-banking, you can manage your money with a secure, simple and easy ways.
Access your mobile banking account, profile and other useful financial information in the safest & fastest way.
There are no charges for using mobile banking services except IMPS charges.
Andhra bank Mobile banking/M-banking service is totally paperless & signature less banking.
There are four ways through which one can register their m-banking service by Branch/ATM/Net banking registration and Andhra Bank TEJ.
To avail M-banking service first you should register your Mobile number, without registered mobile number and debit card one cannot access the Andhra Bank Mobile Banking.
Some Pre-Requisite, Limits, Facilities, for using M-banking and also check the Registration and Activation process of M-banking.
Basic needs to use Mobile Banking
- Your Mobile number should register with your bank account for SMS Alerts.
- Must have active Debit/ATM card
- Andhra bank mobile banking app will only support on Smart Phone with Android version 4.1 & above or iPhone with iOS 7 & above.
Transfer Limits of Mobile Banking
- There is a limit of Rs.2, 00,000 / – per day through the application which includes all types of transactions done through the application.
- Rs 5000/- per transaction for quick pay
How to Register for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking
There are four options available to for registering for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking/M-Banking.
- Andhra Bank Branch/Offline
- Internet Banking
- Andhra Bank TEJ
M- Banking Registration through ATM
- To register M-banking from ATM, visit nearest Andhra Bank ATM and follow steps.
- Visit the nearest Andhra Banking ATM
- Swipe your card, in transaction section select “Services” and select language
- Enter PIN and Choose ‘Mobile-banking’
- Accept the term and condition to proceed further.
- Input your mobile number twice.
- Select Account type (Current/Saving account), Collect transaction receipt of successful registration.
- That, ATM receipt will contain mPIN (transaction password) and application password
Registration through Andhra Bank Branch (Offline)
- Visit base branch of Andhra Bank collect application form for M-banking and dully fill an application form for mobile banking Registration.
- Bank representative will check your request and process it in offline mode.
- After acceptance of your mobile banking request, the customer will get mPIN.
- And receive SMS on your register mobile banking that you have successfully registered for M-banking.
Through Internet Banking M-banking Registration
To register for M-banking using Net banking follow the below steps:-
- Visit the official website of Andhra Bank which is https://www.onlineandhrabank.net.in/
- Select Retails User Login, and click on “Continue”
- Enter your User id and password to Login to your Net banking account
- Open the “Request” tab which is on the Top of the homepage
- Then click on the “Mobile Banking registration/De-registration request (Offline)”
- After that to register for Mobile banking simple select “Registration” option to proceed
- Just confirm your details, select the A/C and click “Validate”.
- Your request will be accepted and MPIN will be sent on your registered mobile number via SMS.
AB TEJ App Download & Activation Process
If you are registering for M-baking through the TEJ App, then first you need to do AB TEJ App free download. Only then you can start using the services once registration is successful.
You can download Andhra Bank App for ios, android from following source:-
- Andhra Bank Android app download: From Google Play Store
- Andhra Bank Mobile app for iphone: From Apple App store
- To new register Select New User option
- Enter the register mobile number
- The app will prompt to send SMS from the registered mobile number.
- In case of Dual SIMs, SIM selection will available.
- The user has to select the Mobile Number registered for SMS alert with the Bank.
- After the SMS verification is completed, Debit card & PIN has to be entered
- Successful validation of details, the customer has to set a 4 digit App password and re-enter the password to confirm the same.
- If there are multiple accounts, the customer will get an option to select the Primary account on the first login.
- If customer is registered, their name will be displayed with an option to enter four-digit app passwords
- After the successful registration users can start using the services and facilities.
How to Activate Andhra Bank Mobile Banking / M-Banking
Only for the users who have registered through Branch/ATM/Net banking. To activate the mobile banking:-
- After the Registration success complete, “TEJ APP” will prompt the customer to enter their registered mobile number.
- Then, Customer will receive OTP on their registered mobile number and same has to be entered.
- Thereafter, Set your own login 4 digit App password and re-enter the password to confirm the same.
- Next, System will prompt you for changing mPIN (Which you have received at the time of registration)
- Then, Enter the four-digit code received mPIN and set the new mPIN code.
- After that, Application Login password and mPIN cannot be same.
- After mPIN is successfully changed, Mobile Banking services will activate.
- For IMPS transaction you need to generate MMID. To “Generate MMID” option will be available under IMPS.
About Andhra mPIN
How to generate mpin for andhra bank ?
How to do andhra bank mpin reset?
If you forgot your mPIN and want to known about “How to get andhra bank mpin through sms” then follow the simple steps given below:-
- To reset andhra bank mpin you need to open the TEJ app.
- Then Tap on “Forgot Password”
- Next you need to enter your “debit card number” & your “ATM PIN”
- Then Tap on Submit Button
- Then on next screen you will see option to generate New mpin
- Enter your new pass or mpin and confirm it
So this is all about “How to do Andhra bank mpin registration?”
Andhra Bank Mobile Banking- Services/Options
Andhra Bank Mobile Banking has to Simplify registration & activation flow with better user experience.
Hassle free transactions validation with OTP.
Options in M-banking like New workflow/features introduced in our new mobile banking like NEFT, standing Instructions, Forgot Password Option, Mobile Recharge, feedback, Locator, new UI design for mobile application etc.
There are so many options under Andhra M-banking check them all:-
Balance Inquiry:-M-banking Customers can view the balance, funds in Clearing, lien Amount, float Balance and effective Available balance of the account.
Mini Statement: – Can check Last 10 transactions statement.
Funds Transfer: – Can transfer fund easily and quick. Per day transaction limit is Rs 2, 00,000/-.
Through Quick Pay: – Fund transfer to a beneficiary who is not added can be done through quick pay option. And you can transfer the maximum of Rs. 5000/- per transaction through Quick Pay.
Add Beneficiary Types
Own:-Customer can transfer within their accounts.
Within: – Customer can transfer to other Andhra Bank account using A/c No or Mobile no. But For using Mobile to Mobile fund transfer facility, beneficiary needs to be registered with mobile banking
NEFT (Other Bank):-by NEFT Customer can transfer funds to other Bank accounts.
IMPS: – Customer can do IMPS transfer to another bank account. The customer can do P2A (Person to account) using account number & IFSC or P2P (Person to Person) using mobile number & MMID to other bank customers.
NOTE: – Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a seven-digit code issued by the banks to their customers for availing IMPS services.
Check Account Details: – Customers can view the details like branch code, account status, IFSC, mode of operation, account opening date, Account name, Account number & IFSC etc. through SMS/Email/Whatsapp also available. Nominee/Joint/Co –obligate details can be view by clicking on more info option.
In My Accounts option:-Users can Change Primary Account, Link Delink Accounts and also Deregister
Mobile Recharge /DTH: – Customer can pay for any prepaid number or DTH. The transaction will be done with OTP and status of a transaction will display.
Transfer History: – Can check the transfer history, all transaction is done through the app the will display. Maximum of 100 transactions list will display at one time.
Change Password: – Customer can change App password. To change the password you have to enter current password & new password and confirm.
Manage Favorites: – Customer can add a favourite transaction. After any fund transaction is done, an option will be available to add those transactions as a favourite. You can enter a nickname for the favourite transaction.
Manage Limit: – Customer can set a limit for fund transfer in App.
Services: – Customer can place Request Cheque Book, View Cheque Status, Stop Cheque, View Standing Instructions, Modify Standing Instruction, and Delete Standing Instruction.
How to Add Beneficiary Andhra Mobile banking
- Type of beneficiary available is Own, Within Bank, NEFT (Other Bank), MMID etc.
- Enter account Number and confirm it.
- Mobile number & MMID to be entered in case of IMPS person to person (P2P) transfers.
- IFSC details need to enter for other bank beneficiaries transactions. IFSC search option will available.
- Nick Name to enter.
- Fund transfer limit can fix for each beneficiary.
- Fund transfer for amount more than the limit set will not allow.
- Customer will validate beneficiary addition transaction with OTP which will send over SMS.
- The payee will activate after three hours of addition.
- All Register & validate payee will display with a green band on the left side. The Grey band will add for payee but OTP validation must needs.
- A customer can view beneficiary details by clicking on nickname display in a list.
- Edit option: – Customer can only edit fund transfer limit and same will validate with OTP.
- For addition/any modification, the beneficiary will be available for fund transfer only after cooling period is complete which is 3 hours.
- The delete option is available to delete any added beneficiary.
Charges applicable on IMPS fund transfers to other bank accounts as below: –
|IMPS Charges Details|
|Transaction Amount Range||Charges|
|Rs 1 To Up to Rs 2500||Nil|
|Above Rs 2500 To Rs 10,000||Rs 2.50 + GST|
|Above Rs 10,000 To Rs 1 Lakh||Rs 5 + GST|
|Above Rs 1 Lakh||Rs 10 + GST|
If you have any query then you can contact customer care:-
Andhra bank mobile banking customer care number: 1800 425 1515
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to activate Andhra Bank Mobile Banking/M-Banking-Registration“.
You can bookmark this webpage to get more information.