How to activate Online Andhra Bank Internet Banking – www.onlineandhrabank.net.in: The customers of Andhra bank can get the online banking facilities by activating Andhra Bank India NetBanking.
So, Andhra bank account holders can register for internet banking and activate easily by following some simple steps as shown below on this webpage.
For registration and activation of Andhra Bank Retail Internet Banking, you can use either offline method or online method.
Through this article, you can get the detailed information about the online Andhra Bank Net Banking activation but before that, you should understand net banking features and benefits.
With Andhra Bank Net Banking, you can transfer funds to the same bank or other bank accounts easily without visiting your bank branch.
You can also check your account balance, transaction history and takeout print of your bank statement, add beneficiary, add credit card, and make several bill payment etc.
About Internet Banking
Internet Banking is an electronic payment system where a net banking user can access online banking services easily by sitting at home.
It is extremely simple and secure ways to maintain banking services online.
It is protected by high-security channels that make your transactions fully secure and safe.
Apart from this, you can maintain or manage your account 24*7 from anywhere.
It gives you the power to maintain your account in your own ways without standing in bank ques.
It makes you complete your banking activities in the hassle-free environment.
You can check Andhra Bank Account Status & also you can check andhra bank online balance enquiry.
So, if you want to avail all these benefits of Andhra Bank internet banking then you must register for it.
After registration, you can activate it easily and send money or complete other banking activities easily.
Now, for registration or activation net banking, you must have your account in Andhra bank.
With your customer ID printed on your bank passbook, you can instantly register and activate Online Andhra Bank net banking.
How to Register & Activate Online Andhra Bank Net Banking
To activate Online Andhra bank Net banking online, you have your bank account in Andhra bank.
So, if you have an account in Andhra bank then you can register and activate online andhra bank net banking instantly by visiting the official website of online Andhra banking by using your customer ID (Printed on your bank passbook).
You can also register for net banking by going through the offline process.
For offline, you will need to fill the application form and submit it you’re your Andhra bank branch.
The detailed information is given below.
Now, you can follow below steps to Register & activate Andhra bank internet banking.
Steps to Register & Activate Andhra Bank Internet Banking online
- First of all visit the official website of Online Andhra Bank which is “www.onlineandhrabank.net.in”.
- Then, click “Retail Self Signup” option.
- You will see that a new webpage will open for “Instant Registration for Internet Banking” where you will see two options:
- “Mobile Number Registered with Bank”
- “You have a valid (Active) Andhra Bank ATM Card”.
- You will have to select/ tick both the options. Then, click “Continue” button.
- Now, you will need to enter your customer ID in the available box and then click “Proceed” button. (Customer ID: You can get it from your bank passbook.)
- Then, you will need to confirm your registered mobile number and for that, check your mobile number and click “Proceed” button.
- Once you click Proceed button, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You will need to enter that OTP in the box as shown below, then click “Proceed” button.
- Then, you can check your registration status that you have created successfully.
- You can also check the Request Number there.
- Now, you will need to set your passwords and for that click the link “Click here to set your password” as shown in the screenshot.
- Now, enter customer user ID (Customer ID) in the box and click Submit button.
- Then, enter your mobile number along with country code and click “Validate” button.
- After validation, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You will have to enter OTP in the box and then click “Proceed” button.
- Now, you will set new password where you will need to enter password two times, then click “Generate” button.
- After clicking this button, you will see a confirmation message that you have ‘Changed password successfully’.
- Finally, you can click “Click here to Login” button to access your Andhra bank internet banking account.
- Enter your login credentials (User ID and password) and then click “Submit” button.
- Now, you can read terms and conditions and then click “Agree” button to enjoy online banking features.
Steps to Register Internet banking Offline – By visiting Branch
- First of all, go to your Andhra bank base branch.
- Then, ask them for “Andhra bank Internet Banking application form”.
- The bank representative will provide you the Internet banking application form.
- You can also download these forms from Andhra bank official website also (Application form for Third Party Funds Transfer through Internet Banking, Application for Linking Accounts to Internet Banking Facility, Application for login/Transaction Password and Application for enabling/disabling User Id).
- You will have to fill the form carefully with required details such as your account number, Customer ID, name, address, date of birth, mobile number, email ID etc.
- After filling this form, paste your recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Finally, submit the form along with required documents as directed by the bank officials.
- Your bank will provide you with a temporary login ID and password or they will send it by post.
- You can use these credentials for further process and activate your account.
Activate Online Andhra Bank Internet Banking
- Log in the official website of Andhra bank- “www.onlineandhrabank.net.in”.
- Then, click “Retails user login” option.
- Read “Disclaimer” and click “Continue” button.
- Then, enter User ID and password and Click submit button.
- On the first login, you will need to change your “SignOn password” and “Transaction Password”.
- After following all above processes, you can now access your net banking account.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to “How to activate Online Andhra Bank Internet Banking”.
So, you can bookmark this webpage and visit again later to get latest updates related to “How to activate Online Andhra Bank Internet Banking”.